Our sustainability declaration
Alco Cleaners en Coatings BV continuously strives toward sustainable enterprise in the widest sense of the word. We express this deliberately in our mission statement: ‘We relish working on our organisation’s sustainable growth’.
Our internal operating processes as well as our products cause the least possible environmental harm and naturally fulfil at minimum the applicable rules. Our corporate policy is integral and transparent, and our employees’ welfare plays a predominant part in this.
By way of supporting our sustainable enterprise, Alco observes the following guidelines, among others:
- All our cleaning products are certified for the European Charter for Sustainable Cleaning. www.cleanright.eu
- Alco products have been produced for many years in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification by way of support in guaranteeing its sustainable policy.
- All our cleaning products are biodegradable and highly concentrated. Alco continually strives towards minimising the environmental impact of its products.
- Our vehicle park fully consists of low-energy vehicles (energy label B at most).
- Alco likewise expects a sustainable and responsible corporate policy from its business partners.
Cleanright - click for more information
Our cleaning products fulfil the European Charter for Sustainable Cleaning of the A.I.S.E. (International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products).
Companies wishing to join the Charter for Sustainable Cleaning, are assessed by independent auditors on whether they allow for the aspect of “sustainability” when developing and producing their products. This guarantees that their products are therefore made safely while allowing for the environment through more efficient use of chemical substance and natural additives. Effective management allows them to ensure that the products that they make are safe when being used for their actual purpose. It is the intention, in the production and in the consumption, to arrive at more sustainable models.
All companies that commit to the Charter disclose details, in order to be able to measure the global performance of the sector, which makes soaps, washing and cleaning agents and maintenance products, as regards economic, social and environment-related aspects. They also undertake to provide consumers and customers alike with better safety information.
All our cleaning products are biodegradable and highly concentrated. Alco continually strives towards minimising the environmental impact of its products. The superficially active substances in our cleaning products fulfil the criteria for biological degradability laid down in Regulation (EC) no. 648/2004 concerning detergents.
Further information is available for download in the Safety Information Sheets (VIB) per product under the category Products or feel free to contact us.